My story

 

My story
"Ap Phuntsho won't be able to make it this time" I heard my neighbors
chattering around. I felt misearable and it was unbearable for me to hear those detrimental words. It was already difficult for me and my sister to deal with the  situation where mother had to take care of my father and she rarely  get to spend time with us as she need to take father for checkup and to get blessing from great lamas to gain merits. So, it was me and my sister taking every responsibilities at home. We have to wake up early in the morning, feed cattle, clean house and prepare food to ourselves. Exactly around 7'o clock we would with done with the work and ready for school. After school periods end we would rush back to home as we have many things scheduled. We have to collect folders,  feed cattle and do household chores. Sometimes we even have to roam in the forest in search of fire wood. I was only in class five and my sister was one step ahead of me. It was very difficult for us to take multiple roles at very young age. We had a hard times at school. Homework's are left incomplete, could not perform well in the class and moreover one of the backbreaking thing is we are not able to concentrate to the lesson being taught in the class. At times we thought world is so cruel and treating us badly. On the contrary, those bad days were blessing to us. It was during that time that made me realize how difficult it was for our parents and how much sacrifices that had to made for their child. If not for that incidence i would not have been able to  grow up to this. Now I can understanding the understand the harsh realities of life. My father is able to make it to normal and I am more than happy for what I had experienced. We are leading a happy and peaceful life. I want all of you to stay strong and always be positive to things around us. Don't ever let yourself down. After all life is not a problem to solved, it is a reality to be experienced.



Description: Main aim of this writing is to help learners improve their writing skills, vocabularies, creative thinking, self expression and to persuade the students to write about themselves. In this writing I expressed all the hardships and happy memories I had till now. I also expect my students to read my story and write about their childhood. I used this picture from the internet and it do not have any connection with the story.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dzongs build by Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyal

Video tutorial on "Different Forms of Energy" (class five science)