1. Rinpung Dzong Paro Dzong, it was built in 1644 under the order of Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyal, the holder of Drukpa- Kagyud Buddhist School, and the unifier of Bhutan. This dzong has been used on various occasions to protect Paro from the invasion of Tibet. 2. Pema Gatshel Constructed only in 1980s, the Dzong is a simple structure yet with traditional elegance. The structure marked a symbol of its own entity and now serves as the district administration center as...
Drama: Love and time Characters: Love (main character Happiness Saddness Vanity Knowledge Richness Elder Time Scene 1 Setting: Island Narrator: Once upon a time, there was an Island where all the feelings lived: Happiness, Sadness, Knowledge, Love and all of the others. Once it was announced to the feelings that the island is going to sink, so all of them constructed boats and left, except for love. Happiness : Hello! Friends did you all got the information that our home is soon going to sink and all of us should hurry to the safe dry places. Sadness: Yes, Happiness we are aware of that and it is better for us to leave this island as fast as possible or else we will be buried along with the island under th...
Dear Mother, You must be surprised to receive a letter from me at this time. I want to let you know how thankful I am to have a wonderful and loving mother like you. I am very thankful for the love and care, sacrifices you have made and the hardships you have went through to make me happy and comfortable. This letter might not be worth the love and care you have given to me. I have grown up to this wonderful person only because of your existence. Unlike others they are nothing precious and special for me to show gratitude for your unconditional love and care. Still then, I want to express my gratitude in this piece of paper. It may not sound sweet and sound but this are my true feelings that I want to share with you. Dear mother, I cannot thank you enough for all you have done to me but remember that you are always in my heart. Dear mother, thank you for being such a wonderful mother. For the sake of your children you have sacrificed everything. You have gone ...
Comments